ArcGIS Pro : Essential Workflows
This course introduces techniques and general best practices to map, manage, analyze, and share data and other GIS resources. Extend your foundational GIS knowledge, get comfortable with the ArcGIS Pro application, and explore some of the most common GIS workflows. Hands-on exercises will give you the experience needed to efficiently work with ArcGIS Pro.
Who this course is for
This course is for Data editors, GIS Database designers, GIS Professionals, GIS Users, GIS Technical leads and Map designers.
After this course you will be able to :
- Organize, create, and edit geographic data.
- Maintain and enhance a geodatabase.
- Create relationships within your data.
- Perform and manage selections.
- Manage, symbolize, and label map layers.
- Analyze and model GIS data to solve spatial problems.
- Store and process imagery.
- Share maps and analysis results.
Esri will provide ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online during class.
Participants should already be familiar with the basic concepts of GIS.
This course will be presented in English including all the numeric and written documents which are in English.
Dates and location